
I know we've been married a few months now...but, I can't miss out on putting pictures of the most memorable day of our lives in our blog.

On November 24, 2007, Curtis and I were sealed in the Laie Hawai'i Temple on Oahu. We had right around 30 guests that came with us to celebrate this special occasion. Though we had a few guests that were return visitors to the isles, it was a first for many.
Our wedding itself was planned around the BSU vs Hawai'i football game, taking place at the Aloha Stadium, over Thanksgiving weekend. (Blue & orange were even our wedding colors!) And even though we lost, it was a great game! Our group made it on ESPN at least 4 or 5 times!!!
Then we spent our honeymoon on the North Shore of the island, staying at the Turtle Bay Resort in a beautiful beach cottage. We snorkeled, boogie boarded, surfed, golfed, shopped, got tattoos (don't worry, they washed off the next day), and ate Dole pineapple! We also hung out with family & friends - hey, it's not everyday you're in Hawai'i with them!
The waters were gorgeous, the beaches combed with white sand, the golf courses - amazing! And, our wedding pictures on the beach - priceless!!!

2 comments:
For some reason I couldn't get to your email, so I'll give you DJ's blog address and ours:
DJ: http://utahfairhursts.blogspot.com/
Leslie: http://apeekatthelotts.blogspot.com/
Thanks for getting me the address. I was so bummed I forgot it so I tried to google you to no avail!
Hey Steph!!! How are you! I am not sure how often you check your blog, but I just wanted to say hi!!! Your wedding pics are beautiful!! you guys need to come visit more often!!!
Post a Comment