Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Art of Blogging

So...I've had numerous people say that we (Curtis and I) need to post to our blog more often. I've tried hard for the past couple weeks trying to think of stuff to put on our blog to update it more often. Unfortunately, we just aren't that exciting, I guess.

I've looked at everyone's blogs over and over...trying to figure out why other people post more often...and I've discovered it has do with KIDS!!! Yep...everyone of you that blog often tend to have kids...whether teenagers...or cute little ones to write about! And so...you always have new pictures and fun things to post!!! Curtis and I have yet to be married even one year still...and no little ones in the picture (or on the way in the near future...for anyone wondering). I guess I just haven't really encompassed the art of blogging yet. So, for now...you're just going to have to take us as our boring, blog every few weeks, selves! :) Ha-Ha!!! Until our next fun adventure...or a kid...stay posted!

2 comments:

Lott said...

You can't fool me. I know you have some interesting dental stories to tell..spill em'. Change the names to protect identities.

If it's my identity you are protecting, use the name Elvis. Don't ask.

Gillett Family said...

I don't buy it!!! not even a little :) you guys are always busy you know how i know? I haven't seen you in like forever!!!! Gosh how do we rate????

P.S. stan is having curtis withdrawls :)
better fix it :) cause we can't come up