
The Tag of the Fourths.
This is our Fourth Folder; Fourth Picture.
It's a picture of Stan & Brandy's boy, Landon...and Mary & Kelly's girl, Mykenzie. (Whom we claim as our nephew & niece because we love them so much!) These were taken back in 2006! Wow, how time flies! They have both grown up so much since then!
We tag Kelli & Dan, DJ & Kindra, Morgan & James, The Lotts, and anyone else who wants to be tagged! So, go to your fourth folder and your fourth picture and post it! (It was fun to go through our pictures and see just what happened to be the fourth picture in the fourth foulder on our computer.)
We tag Kelli & Dan, DJ & Kindra, Morgan & James, The Lotts, and anyone else who wants to be tagged! So, go to your fourth folder and your fourth picture and post it! (It was fun to go through our pictures and see just what happened to be the fourth picture in the fourth foulder on our computer.)
2 comments:
oh my! that was a long time ago! they sure have grown up!!
funny how my pic was you and yours was about us :) I think we spend to much time together :) j/k I don't think that could happen
Wow, I love those pictures. I can't believe how much the two of them have grown. Hey just to let you know we are coming up to Nampa sometime next month. I would love to see you guys! Let me know.
Post a Comment