Friday, May 28, 2010

My New Toy

I work w/ alot of dirt-bike and atv junkies...and they talk about riding all of the time. And I have friends that ride (or have ridden) motocross. So, I figured it's my turn!
I've actually wanted a motorcycle or 4-wheeler for a long time, but haven't been able to afford it. But, an opportunity came up to get a bike for a really good deal...so, I took it! So, I am the proud owner of a 125cc, 4 stroke dirt-bike!
I took it out for my first run on the dirt a couple weekends ago at Balanced Rock. My dad is a motorcycle guy, so I asked him to take me so he could help me out. I put on all my cool gear and hit the dirt for some fun!
I'm far from being great...but had a really good time riding! I even braved a hill!

Look out motocross...here I come!!! :)

No comments: