That's right! Exactly 7 days and counting until the "Big Blues'" opener against Virginia Tech!!! With such a strong defense, a quarterback w/ a coach's mind (and an amazing arm), and the best coach in college...not to mention almost a whole team of return players...who couldn't stand behind these guys!!!
Sport Illustrated even recognizes the talent BSU has to offer! We made the Northwest region cover for SI!!! (And it sold out in the state of Idaho the day it was released!) And, they ranked us 3rd in their poll...and placed V. Tech at 10th!!! (Not to mention BSU is ranked 3rd in the AP poll above both Florida & Texas! And USA Today has us ranked at #5, w/ V. Tech falling into spot #6.)
Blue has never looked so good! Look out Hokies!!! Not only do I smell a victory!...I think I smell a National Championship game on the way!!!
GO BRONCOS!!!
(Oh, and have you seen Chris Petersen's commercial on ESPN! I'm thinking about getting a blue turf loveseat myself!) :)
1 comment:
HAHAHA...Steph you make me laugh! I think it is awesome you and Curtis have so much fun with BSU! I would join you if we were there!!
Post a Comment