They were up visiting for the weekend (thanks mom!). And my 2 year old niece had never been to the zoo. So, I figured..."Aunt Teppy" (Stephie) should take her to see the animals!!! :)
Cassi made monkey noises and repeated almost everything we said. She toted her monkey (from Build-a-Bear) all over the zoo. She wanted Max, (her monkey) to go to the zoo too! It was just too cute!
Some cute things Cassi said/did while she was here (and she has the cutest little voice!):
Both mornings when she came out into the living room, the first thing she would say is, "Where's Uncle Curtis?" (She loves her Uncle Curtis!)
"Teppy, can I have more hockey milk please?" (Interpretation: Stephie, can I have more chocolate milk please?)
When you tell her, "say, Lexi, where are you?"...she says..."say, Lexi, where are you?" She hasn't figured out that you don't repeat the word "say" yet! Too cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment