My new symptoms: acid reflux has started in (I've had it since I was a teenager, so not surprising); more back, hip pain; more cramps & small pains; and an evergrowing midsection (yep, the bump is getting more and more noticable). And, as promised, a few bump pictures! :)
Now, I have a big favor to ask of all you friends & family out there. I have started to look at baby stuff for registry...and there's so much out there! I could spend weeks trying to figure out what to get and what not to get! I would love it if you would leave comments below or email or message me with your suggestions for what is necessary and what is not...what brands are good...what you would recommend new and what is okay to have second-hand (yes, I'm more than okay w/ second-hand or hand-me-downs in clean, good condition). :) With Little Miss Hardy being our first baby, we don't have anything yet! (Except a car seat and a stroller - a great second-hand deal that I couldn't turn down!) :) And I'm a little overwhelmed looking at everything that is available out there!
(And, please, respect each others comments. People may have differing opinions on things and that's okay. I'm open to any and all suggestions!) Thanks! And love you all!




3 comments:
Adorable baby bump!!!!! Glad you are doing so well:) And its always so crazy how fast other peoples pregnancies go, wow!
So as far as recommendations go I am not sure where to even start, so:
1. Diaper Genie: we got a hand me down when Halle was a baby and it smelled so bad after a while, but Dan loved it so we threw it out and got a brand new one for the other girls and we have loved it and it doesn't stink, it makes the kids bathroom smell so much better (or whatever room you want it in, our changing table is in the bathroom right now)
2. I LOVE the night gowns with elastic bottoms when babies are newborns, and I just happen to have a few of those if you would like!
3. A baby swing: with Halle we received a table top swing and it was nice, but we borrowed a swing with Colbie and it was fantastic! A full sized swing is so nice to have, some babies even love sleeping in them on those rough nights, and its nice because they lay in a slight upright position which is good for spitting up so they don't choke.
4. We kept a bassinet by the side of my bed for the first couple of months which I loved, but I overheard some ladies at a baby shower last weekend say that there is a new product that they love even more because it can break down and be moved around the house easily, I can't remember what it was called, I can ask them next time I see them. ( and you are more than welcome to my bassinet as well)
5. Breast Pump for sure was a must for me. I didn't have a double one my first go around and have since used a double, so much better and faster. I have one that I got when Colbie was born, its not fancy but works well and I only used it a handful of times you are more than welcome to if you want.
6. Muslin Swaddle Blankets: Great material, light weight but warm and they are huge which makes the swaddling so much easier and lasts longer. (aden + anais is a popular brand and so cute)
to be continued, I have a mad baby….
Kel
Awesome! Thanks Kel! It's nice to have recommendations...I don't even know where to start! I'm looking forward to more suggestions! :)
Post a Comment