Saturday, October 11, 2014

2 Months Already!

Hey everyone! I'm 2 1/2 months old now! And growing so fast!

I had my 2 months Dr's appointment a couple weeks ago. I had to get 5 shots for my vaccines and took 1 oral vaccine. I only cried a little right when the nurse gave me the shots...but she did it really quick...so it was over fast. The vaccines made me a little sick and I broke out in a rash. But, I'm starting to feel better again. The Dr's office said I'm in the 70th percentile for weight (11.9oz), 98th percentile for height (24" - I'm going to enjoy being tall while I can), and 50th percentile for head circumference (14). 

At 2 months old: 

  •  I love bath time (except having my hair washed...I hate it!)
  •  I smile a lot and talk/coo (especially in the morning right  after I wake up)
  •  I follow Mommy & Daddy w/my eyes (I'm not letting  them outta my sight)
  •  I've discovered my hands recently and love to eat them
  •  I've giggled/laughed a real laugh a couple of times (Aunt  Tiffer made me laugh really big the  first time, then Daddy  got me to laugh too!)
  •  I've rolled over a couple of times (but get mad 'cause I  can't get back over)
  •  Even though I have a lot of beautiful hair, I don't like it  being washed, combed, played with, or  styled! Mommy  & Daddy tried to put a headband in my hair for  pictures and I screamed!  I wasn't having it! 
  •  I hate my car seat most of the time. (You cannot take me  for car rides to soothe me.)

No comments: