At 6 1/2 months old:
- I can roll to my tummy or my back really easy.
- I can sit by myself.
- I can get up on my arms and have started to scoot backwards a little bit.
- I eat pureed foods now! My favorite...SWEET POTATOES!!! Then Sqaush! :) (I'm not a fan of the fruits...yet.) I've also started eating the "puffs." (They have to be broken into smaller pieces and mommy or daddy has to feed them to me. I haven't quite figured out how to feed myself yet.)
- I love to talk.
- I love to make noises w/ my lips and tongue.
- I love my binkie!
- I also love to suck on my thumb or fingers.
- I love to play w/ my toys!
- I no longer like to hold still while mommy & daddy change my diaper...I like to try to roll.
- I've started waving (I wave w/a closed hand and bend my wrist...it's cute!).
- I've discovered how to splash in the water and make a BIG mess when I take baths now. :)
- I started swim lessons on my half birthday! I LOVE them!!! (I go once a week and take lessons at Aqua-Tots w/ Coach Kylie. She's in our ward and she's so fun!)
- I've discovered a high-pitch little happy squeal in the last couple days (it's cute!).
- I do throw little temper tantrums already. I know what I want and cop a little attitude if I don't get what I want.
- I love to go for walks in my stroller now. Don't strap me in...just let me hold on to the front and take it all in! I am very observant right now and love to see everything around me! I love being outside!
- I love crowds...I love to watch! (We took her to the NFL Experience downtown before the Super Bowl...she loved it!)
- I'm super happy 99% of the time! I always have big smiles!
No comments:
Post a Comment