Tuesday, February 11, 2014

4 Months Now! Almost Half-Way There!

Wow!  Can you believe I am already 4 months along!  It all goes by so fast!  We are almost half-way there already!  Unbelievable!

Our baby is now the size of an avacado (about 4.6 inches long and weighs about 3.5 ounces).  Our little Jelly Bean is forming tiny bones in it's ears, making it possible for it to hear our voices now!  (I keep hoping Curtis will start singing to it!  I'd love for our baby to have his beautiful singing voice!)  They say because of this, the baby will recognize our voices after it's born.  The baby is also growing hair, eyelashes, and eyebrows.  And forming taste buds!  Such a busy week for baby!

I am continually growing.  It's fun and crazy at the same time to see my body changing as the baby grows!  I am still always tired, but have a lot more energy than in my first trimester.  My appetite is growing.  And my hunger is more frequent.  Still, no major cravings.  Although, a bowl of cereal always sounds good to me - day or night. (But, for anyone that knows me really well, I was that way before I ever got pregnant.  Ha-ha!  Curtis has always teased me that I need a larger bowl for my cereal - like a mixing bowl!)  I am still getting migraines and smaller headaches, but they are tolerable.  My sense of smell continues to be heightened as I get further along.  And I am experiencing quite a few more cramps and pains as the baby and I grow.  I don't notice the baby moving yet, but know that that will be changing in the weeks to come.

Well, enough for now!  Stay tuned for more updates!  And maybe some baby bump pictures in the near future!

No comments: