Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Are You Counting Down?!?!

Are you counting down?!?!  We are!!!  Two more days!  And then we'll know what our sweet little Jelly Bean is!  We can't wait!!!

Our ultrasound is scheduled for Thursday, followed by a Dr's appointment on Friday.  The ultrasound tech comes to our house and hooks his equipment up to our TV so we get to watch everything on the big screen!

Right now, the vote seems to be at a pretty even 50/50 on whether Jelly Bean is a boy or a girl.  (This includes votes outside the blog.)  According to the Chinese gender chart, it's a boy.  Other people say it's a girl because I've had some small breakouts...and supposedly little girls steal your beauty.  I'm not showing enough to tell if I'm carrying high or low...so we can't use that wives tale.  So, it will be interesting to see what the result ends up being!  

Don't forget to check back Friday for our gender reveal!!!

No comments: