Yep! We're in the last trimester of our pregnancy...with a countdown of about 9 weeks, or 60 days to go! I can't believe it has already been 31 weeks! Where did the time go?!
Pretty soon our little bundle of joy will be in our arms instead of inside this body! And we can't wait!
At our Dr's appointment last week, I measured 1cm smaller than I had two weeks before, and had not gained any weight, so the Dr did an ultrasound to check on the baby. He measured the fluids and the baby and noted she is doing fine. We even got to see a quick 3D image of our cute little girls face. But, she kept hiding behind things so we didn't get to watch her very long. She also measured for a later due date this time...so we'll have to wait and see what happens!
Our sweet little girl is now the size of a pineapple this week! She's about 15.2 to 16.7 inches long and weighs about 2.5 to 3.8 pounds. She's going through major brain and nerve development; eye development (her irises now react to light!); and all five of her senses are in working order (although she doesn't smell things until she comes out).
I, at this point, have swollen ankles after a long days work. Can not just feel the baby move, but see her move too. Am starting to get more muscle cramps in my legs and toes. Am experiencing more fatigue and tiredness again. And have MAJOR "Baby Brain!" (My absentmindedness astonishes me lately! I have never been so forgetful in my life!)
Also...a few more bump pics! :) (I'm not as good about writing frequently now that I'm getting tired again, so I've been behind.)



No comments:
Post a Comment